Text Size

Support Opportunities

Thunder Basin Grasslands Prairie Ecosystem Association is a nonprofit organization and relies on grants and contributions to further its conservation and research efforts in northeast Wyoming.

The Association typically spends about 10% on administrative expenses and utilizes the remaining 90% for conservation measures supporting the rich habitat and wildlife of northeast Wyoming.

Donate to TBGPEA

To discuss current project / research opportunities and other ways to participate, please contact us.


Contact the TBGPEA for more information